Do you know:
- 80% of workers feel stress on the job.
- 26% say they are “often burned out”
- Less than half of the average workforce is actively engaged.
- Disengagement and attrition cost the economy billions of dollars.
This is happening at a time when the rate of change is unprecedented:
- The average lifespan of a company listed in the S&P500 index has decreased from 67 years in the 1920s to just 15 years today.
- 1 million jobs will be replaced by artificial intelligence and robots by 2020.
- Unprecedented change demands agility and reinvention.
Sustain the Best Efforts of your Workforce
Participants will learn:
- Tools to thrive and balance their work and personal demands.
- Anchor ourselves in the midst of whirling environment to give us resilience and clarity
- Feel balanced and are energised to surf the change
- Are flexible and clear of outdated mindsets to embrace new ways
- See beyond ourselves to contribute in our community – at work and beyond
Wholeness creates the conditions for sustained achievement – higher productivity, engagement and resilience in your workforce to succeed in a disruptive world.
- What is wholeness?
- Barriers of wholeness
- Benefits of wholeness
- ABC pathways to wholeness: Anchoring, Balancing and Clearing
- Anchoring – staying rooted to our purpose, values, identity and responsibilities
- Balancing – embracing opposites in our thinking
- Clearing – decluttering and focusing
- Anyone who wants to achieve and thrive in a high-pressure work environment and sustain their good work (and enjoy life!)