Do you know:
- Men hold almost 70% of management and top management positions, and women hold 3% to 4% of for-profit CEO positions.
- Yet companies with strong female leadership generated a Return on Equity of 10.1% per year versus 7.4% for those without (Women on Boards research).
There are many reasons for this:
- 43% of highly qualified women with children are leaving careers or off-ramping for a period of time.
- Women anticipate more negative impact of promotions.
- 51% of women vs. 16% of men with children under 18 say that being a working parent makes it hard to advance one’s career (Pew Research Centre).
- Women are less motivated by power and feel less need to be at the top (Harvard Research).
- Women are also more likely to shy away from center stage and believe they need to have data, facts or experience before they speak.
Whole female leaders know their WHY, balance their personal and career responsibilities and choose to be braver and stronger to contribute to the world.
In this highly engaging workshop, these leaders will:
- Find ways to be 100% at work and at home
- Uncover a larger reason to step up and contribute
- Define what success means to them and take concrete steps forward
- Exercise both masculine and feminine traits to take charge and take care
- Learn strategies to manage multiple and often competing demands
- Finding courage and commitment to step up.
- A vision of one’s wholeness as a leader contributing at full potential.
- Thinking expansively to bring the best from opposites.
- Strategies to balance work/life and masculinity/femininity as 100:100.
- Practical steps to sustain your best work by managing your energy and accessing your wisdom.
This program is for the talented female leader who wants to achieve, be a good leader, friend and contributor, and thrive in their personal life and career.