Satisfaction Power® for Individual Contributors
Satisfied and engaged at work — it’s everyone’s lifelong desire and every organization’s goal. Empowered employees take action to get more satisfaction.
- Engaged employees are satisfied employees.
- Satisfied employees foster satisfied customers.
- Satisfaction is personal and individual, not legislated.
- Turnover is expensive – whether it’s emotional or physical. • Self-directed employees impact the bottom line.
- Employees may be staying put — but engagement is likely dropping.
This half-day learning experience follows a four-step design:
- Why Satisfaction Now? Takes a closer look at the world today and examines individual drivers for engagement.
- What About Me? Participants get clear about what they want for themselves.
- How Do I Start? Don’t settle for work that doesn’t satisfy — participants learnwhat they can do to improve their circumstances.
What’s Next? Great ideas are not enough! Participants develop plans that are practical, do-able, individual and sustainable.
In this workshop, individual contributors will…
- Identify individual realities and circumstances.
- Create a personal definition of satisfaction.
- Recognize the personal equity each contributor holds in the organization that isnot quantified in dollars.
- Uncover personal satisfiers as 26 practical strategies (from A to Z) are introduced.
- Emerge with an ongoing process and personal plan for creating and sustaining asatisfying and engaging worklife.
- Live instructor led events.
- Flexible delivery options to accommodate different needs.
- Facilitation certification available.