Radio Interview with Lee Kang Yam on Workplace Learning:
Given the world is changing at such a rapid pace
- What can we do to maximize our learning?
- What activates workplace learning?
- How can we help ourselves learn, unlearn and relearn?
Career Conversations by Managers:
Tough Questions and How Managers can Respond
- Why bother with career conversations?
- What is the role of managers in career development?
- What can managers prepare staff for a changing economy?
- Beyond forms, how can we make career conversations happen?
- Career development – where is the focus, career or development?
Take Charge of your Career
- How do I navigate 40 years of my career?
- How can I move forward in my career?
- How can I continuously grow and learn to be relevant in the ever changing world of work?