Jump Start Career Conversations. Career development is too often viewed as a one time event at the end of the year. Careers however, are developed one conversation at a time, over time. Conversation is one of the most precious and results-driving commodities managers have to share.
This microlearning module is for leaders at any level responsible for developing and growing their people by equipping them with tools and resources to build the habit of daily career conversations.
Whether the single session or the series of four, participants will develop, practice and polish development-focused conversation skills in these highly engaging and interactive experience(s) as they explore:
- What’s In It For Me? — The Business Case
- The Framework for Conversations — Hindsight, Foresight and Insight
- Advancing Action
CSI’s mLearning structure maximizes the participants’ learning time and sustains the key concepts. It sets the foundation (preparing participants with basic knowledge), engages through immersion (practice initiating and conducting conversations) and provides reinforcement (a series of communications and activities to reinforce and drive action.
(Illango – keep the bold)
When participants have completed the Help Them Grow mLearning module(s), they will be able to:
- Understand the business case for and their role in career development
- Harness curiosity as a leadership competency
- Learn a practical framework for career conversations
- Practice the habit of asking powerful career questions
- Plan for career conversations with employees
- Activate real-time learning opportunities
The delivery options include:
- One flexible, interactive and fast-paced, high-level microLearning (mLearning) experience delivered in one-to-two hour sessions or/
- A series of four (4) one-to-two hour Conversation Clinics delivered over time, taking leaders deeper into the concepts, applications, and practice of the three career conversations
- Multiple delivery methods: Instructor or Virtual Instructor-Led
Contact us for more information