WHY IS THIS CRITICAL?
Because people who have a clear vision of their future are more productive, loyal and innovative in the work they do for you.
• Development utilizes talents and gifts.
• Growth, engagement, and individual contributions increase.
• Employees feel connected to the organization’s goals.
• Discretionary effort flows, which means you can do more with less.
WHAT IS IT?
The award-winning, time tested offering, CareerPower® Classic is a new, updated experience and solution which provides:
• Flexible full-day interactive experience.
• Multiple formats and delivery methods: instructor-led, web-based, blended.
• Tools guide awareness; multi-rater instrument uncovers opportunities.
• Templates to create a development plan and prepare for career conversations.
HOW IT WORKS
CareerPower® Classic is an engaging learning experience that guides individuals in managing their own development and careers. Using activities, discussions, and skill-building exercises, participants will experience the model as they uncover:
• PERSON: Who am I?
• PERSPECTIVE: How do others see me?
• PLACE: What’s changing in the world of work?
• POSSIBILITIES: What are my options?
• PLAN: How can I achieve my goals?
When participants have completed this experience, they will be able to:
• Apply the CareerPower® model to design their own development strategy.
• Identify future trends and see the implications for their own career.
• Discover values, skills and interests; manage their personal brand.
• Set career direction with multiple options.
• Draft a development plan; complete their IDP; and prepare and practice for career
Either Wendy Tan or LX Tan will facilitate the workshop.
Wendy Tan – View Profile Here
LX Tan – View Profile Here
Available dates for this 1-day workshop: November 12, 2018
SGD $850 per participant
Group registration fee: SGD $700 per participant
(3 or more participants from the same organization)
This workshop fee includes all workshop materials.
Having sat through the entire career development session, we found the content relevant, insightful and inspiring. We enjoyed the stimulating and interesting ways the key points were taught. The engaging exercises helped us understand and remember the key concepts too.
– Andrew Fung, Director, Caliberlink
Thank you so much for conducting the career development session and gave us a lot knowledge for clarifying our career roadmaps as well as doing our jobs in better ways.
– Gordon Chen, Corporate Trainer, Aegis Media