WHY IS THIS CRITICAL?
Because it’s not possible for an organization to meet its goals with a disengaged, unmotivated workforce.
• Development and growth drive engagement.
• Managers are consistently ranked poorly on their development skills.
• Career development continues to be dissatisfied on engagement surveys.
• Career discussions are often left to once-a-year performance evaluations, which is about how am I doing, not what am I doing.
WHAT IS IT?
• A full-day interactive experience that mirrors the CareerPower® model.
• Multiple delivery methods: instructor-led, web-based, blended.
• Award-winning and ‘classic’ career coaching model.
• Assessment tools support conversations; templates facilitate planning and holding successful career conversations.
HOW IT WORKS
CareerPower® Classic for Managers is a one-day experience that enables managers to apply the award-winning model as a career coach to:
• LISTEN: Get employees to talk confidently about themselves, asking right questions.
• LEVEL: Reflect honestly through a series of awareness-building assessments.
• LOOK AHEAD: Realistically focus on the big picture and employee impact.
• LEVERAGE: Use what and who they know to create opportunities.
• LINK: Link employees to colleagues, mentors and others as advisors.
When participants have completed this experience, they will be able to:
• Apply the proven model to use with their own direct reports.
• Hold development conversations using specific questions and focused inquiry.
• Help their employees see, seek and seize opportunities.
• Gain skills in opening dialogues to support employees’ self-directing careers.
• Make introductions for employees to facilitate an internal support group.
LX Tan will facilitate the workshop – View Profile Here
Available dates for this workshop: 11 June 2019
SGD $850 per participant
Group registration fee: SGD $700 per participant (3 or more participants from the same organization)
This workshop fee includes all workshop materials.
Having sat through the entire career development session, we found the content relevant, insightful and inspiring. We enjoyed the stimulating and interesting ways you conveyed the key points. The engaging exercises helped us understand and remember the key concepts too.
– Andrew Fung, Director, Caliberlink
Thank you so much for conducting the career development session and gave us a lot knowledge for clarifying our career roadmaps as well as doing our jobs in better ways.
– Gordon Chen, Corporate Trainer, Aegis Media